We’ve all felt ‘stuck’ from time to time – mired in a situation that’s making us unhappy, but unsure how to change things and get unstuck. Often we need someone to stand next to us and clarify what’s going on, someone who can challenge and guide us to the necessary epiphany. After having an epiphany of her own, Valorie Burton took a risk and began a new life helping women to lead more fulfilling lives, a goal she pursues via speaking, writing, and coaching.
In constant motion and with several projects going at once, Valorie was kind enough to sit down for an interview where she discusses her own goals as well as how she inspires others to pursue theirs.
Best Selling Author Valorie Burton Available Books
- Your 5- minute Personal Coach
- Successful Women Think Differently
- Where Will You Go From Here?
- Why Not You? 28 days to Build Authentic Confidence
- Listen to Your Life
- Rich Minds, Rich Rewards
- How Did I Get So Busy?
- What’s Really Holding You Back?
Interview sets & Questions
First Set :)
- Tell us a little bit about your background and how you started “The Coaching and Positive Psychology Institute“
- What are some of the projects you are working on right now?
- Briefly describe what a regular working day is like for you
- How do you separate yourself from your competitors?
- If you had to choose, what are the top 3 things you love the most about your work?
- Starting out as a Speaker/Coach who would you say was your role model, who did you look up to and why?
- How do you stay motivated? What are some of the motivational techniques that you personally find useful?
- In your opinion what are the top 3 reasons people fail?
- Throughout your career you have written many books and met a lot great influential people. Who would say had the most influence in your life as speaker and why?
- What is one thing you know now that you wish you knew before you decided to become a motivational speaker?
- What does it really take to “Get Unstuck” & “be Unstoppable”?
- What would you say was the tipping point for your business?
- Starting out what the worst mistake you made as an author and what did you learn from it?
- As an author what are the top 3 online tools and resources you think every author should use?
- What is your definition of success?
- What is your favorite success quote?
- How can this community get in touch with you?