In this interview, Roger talks about transitioning from working as a consultant to launching his own tech startup.
How did I start my business? Join us as Roger Obando shares his entrepreneurial journey and experiences. In this interview, Roger talks about the transition from working as a consultant to launching his own tech company.
Roger Obando is the co-founder of Kamino Labs, a new mobile app aiming to help people to explore new cities, and discover new walking adventures.
Entrepreneur I admire and Want to Learn From?
- David Karp founder (Tumblr)
Tools, Software and Resources Mentioned
- Startup Weekend – Startup Event
- NetBeans – Open Source Code editor
- Skype – Video Call, Free internet Call
- Appency – Mobile Application and PR Marketing
- CoderDojo – Free Coding club for young people
- Co-working Space (Fueld Collective NYC)
Takeaways for new Entrepreneurs
” When it comes to your business model, be willing to pivot to find the right fit” [Tweet it]
“Having the right team around you, helps keep you motivated” [Tweet it]
Connect with Roger Obando