Antonio Martínez is a 40 years old computer engineer from Venezuela who became an Infopreneur in 2015 by selling courses online in the Latin-American market. This business allowed him to go from broke to millionaire within 3 years selling up to $35,000 a month.
Antonio realized that the most valuable skill he was able to teach was to show people how to build a similar business: Turn knowledge into a product and sell it for a living.
He always wanted to expand his business to the English market but his main obstacle was a big fear: Speak English Publicly.
- What is it that you do and why do you do it?
- How do you personally overcome FEAR?
- How do you stay driven and motivated to continue your journey?
- Please share a few tips on how to overcome or minimize fear.
- What is your definition of SUCCESS?
Please subscribe to our YouTube Channel – BillionSuccess On YouTube